Wednesday 4 February 2009

More snow-fest.

Oh dear, this snow really isn't going any time soon is it.

Took Bonnie out for a walk with Mayfly this evening, after pulling her mane because she was beginning to look a bit bedraggled! Silly horse is not taking well to this lack of proper work business. The slightest noise was the excuse for silliness. There was a noise behind us at one point so she thought that would be a good excuse to just leapt up and forward with no warning. And of course, having to step over a branch on the ground meant she just had to try and jog off.

I don't know whether I'm going to be able to go up until Saturday now because I have so much school work to catch up on after the two snow days. I don't think poor Bonzo is going to cope well. :( They were fun at the time, but 9 hours of work to catch up on is a bit crud. Hopefully I'll get another snow day (with buses still running, mind!) so I can pop up and see her during the day.

No comments: