Tuesday 13 January 2009

Lah-de-dah.

I skived off going to see Bonzo yesterday cos it was raining, ehehe.

But I went to go see her today. I actually had to groom her properly for the first time in what seems like ages! They've been able to be turned out now the weather has decided to sort itself out, and Bonnie had evidently had a good time muddifying herself to make up for being stuck in so long. Ah well, as long as she is happy.

Gave her a lungey this evening. Getting some turnout seems to have chillaxed her nicely, or maybe she has just finally developed a brain, haha. Either way, I enjoyed the fact I could actually get her to walk. Not getting towed about trying to make her stop makes me a happy Phoebe!

I'm debating whether to go visit her during the day tomorrow, before my Biology exam (when I should probably be revising!) and hacking her out in the daylight or whether to just go up and ride her tomorrow evening. Mehh, I'll decide in the morning. :)

No comments: