Sunday 30 November 2008

Busy busy busy.

Ach, I have not stopped all weekend I swear. This has actually been the first chance I've had to do any bloggage.

But anywho! Marey-moo had had a couple of days off, so when I hacked her yesterday she was a bit of a loon. I had no brakes whatsoever! She also got scared of the new horse style thingie that got put it. It took me a while to convince her that a few pieces of wood were not going to eat her. :)

I didn't think I was going to get a chance to ride her today as I had to leave the yard by 10.30 to get to my pub job, but I finished the mucking out and poo picking earlier than I expected so I took her in the arena for a bit. I think she was trying to make up for being such a silly girl yesterday, because she was so nice to ride! I didn't even have to make an effort to keep her off her forehand, there was not even a hint of leaning or overbending or anything silly.

The mud fever situation is still under control. She had a couple of scabs on her 'worse' leg, but I whacked on some more cream pretty sharpish so I'm hoping it's not going to take a hold again as bad as it did.

Happy timessss.

No comments: